Final night is for the cast and crew (their spouses and dates) and additional Powerhouse members. It is your responsibility to provide and arrange food for the party night. You can also decorate the Green Room if you wish.
- Ask administrative producer how many people are in the cast and crew. Calculate approximately how many will be attending including members and guests.
- Get a budget from administrative producer.
- Food can be of your choice – hot, cold or both.
- Find out what time play will be over and have food set out when cast and crew arrive.
- Check with administrative producer regarding availability of tables, tablecloths, candles, plates, cutlery etc. Usually plates and cutlery have to be borrowed or brought from home.
- Arrange for assistants if necessary.
- For final night of run have food in the Green Room and possibly coffee available (left over from the foyer?).
- Be prepared to stay until the end of the party, or at least until you have removed all food, plates etc. and put things away.
NOTE: IF WORKING IN THE GREEN ROOM DURING PERFORMANCE WORK VERY QUIETLY.
- Clean and remove all remaining debris from Green Room.
- Any left over food can be put out for strike work party people.
- Green Room floor should be swept and damp mopped and ledges, tables, etc. left clean and tidy.
- Hand in all bills and receipts and job description manual to administrative producer.